June 19th is Halflingmas, a celebration of Halflings, good food and sneaky heists. Many people have been wondering how best to celebrate this joyous holiday, so I thought I would share a couple of recipes I've found lieing around the Cockatrice Corral.
I can't vouch for the tastiness of these meals, but I know the Halflings would snarf them down without a second thought.
Without any further fanfare, here's our first Halflingmas recipe: Braised Manticore Tail!
Braised Manticore Tail
1 manticore tail
2 large onions
2 large beverages of choice
1) Descale and debarb manticore tail.
2) Fry manticore tail in melted butter until browned.
3) Slice vegetables and arrange in layers on top of tail in cauldron.
4) Pour one beverage of choice into cauldron. Drink other.
5) Braise slowly for 2 and a half hours on open fire.
6) Serve whole. Remember, the closer to the barb, the more poisonous the meat - so save the tip for someone you don't like!